Returns – Under 14 Days from Delivery
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 any order can be cancelled for a full refund from the moment you place your order. If you have received your goods and you have changed your mind they may be returned for a refund , credit or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- Items must be returned carriage paid. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc as you may require it in the event of a claim.
- Items are received in a resaleable condition. You have a duty of care to look after the goods, keeping them in a new condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- For any items that have been ordered by mistake and are being returned from outside the UK; the items must be returned with all import duties paid. In the event that items are sent without import fees paid, we reserve the right to deduct this amount from any refund. Items will need to be marked as a return with all original export documents included.
- Items returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
Faulty Parts – Within Manufacturers Warranty Period
We guarantee all goods against faulty materials and/or workmanship from the date of delivery subject to the terms of the manufacturers guarantee either as displayed on the goods or in accordance with the terms. These available from BakerBm Ltd at the request of the Customer. Parts used outside their intended use are not subject to warranty. We reserve the right to make full or partial compensation at our sole discretion depending upon the condition and mileage used of the returned suspect parts. Where the guarantee is applicable you may be entitled to reject a faulty part within 30 days for a full refund. After this your warranty with the manufacturer kicks in. The manufacturer may require the parts back to evaluate the fault and then repair; or if deemed necessary replace the item with a new duplicate part.
BakerBM Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts and items must be returned carriage paid
Products are not provided by BakerBM Ltd on a trial basis. Any discrepancies with orders must be reported within 5 days of receipt. Please note that BakerBM Ltd cannot be held responsible for incompatibility issues or accept any responsibility for any consequential or indirect loss no matter how incurred.
PLEASE ENSURE CORRECT FITMENT BEFORE USING – AS ONCE THE PART HAS BEEN RUN ON THE CAR IT IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that many manufacturer warranties are often only for road use and may be invalid if the product is used outside its intended use and/or for commercial use, racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition.
We will under no circumstances accept responsibility for any defects whatsoever arising from misuse of any goods, incorrect fitment or arising out of circumstances outside the control of the Vendor. Parts should always be fitted by a competent mechanic. Please contact us before purchase if you would like clarification of your statutory rights.
If we have supplied you with an incorrect part please contact us before returning the item with a cover note explaining the error. Please contact us for the correct address to ship your goods to.
Once we have received the parts we shall arrange for the correct part to be sent to you. If postage receipts are included we will reimburse carriage costs incurred. Some heavy items are expensive to ship using services such as the post office. We can advise on the best method for returning your goods..
If you require a refund this will be sent once we have received the parts from you .
If you require the correct part to be sent to you before we receive back the incorrectly supplied item we will require payment for the replacement part which will be immediately refunded when we receive the incorrect part back.